Expository Gospel Ministry
The CEGM program is a one year taught on-site part time program that will equip lay ministry workers in Singapore with the knowledge and skills they need to minister effectively to those under their care. The program will be taught by ETCAsia faculty members as well as suitably qualified experienced pastoral staff who are in full time ministry.
Core and Elective Modules available for each semester
CEGM Enrollment Dates
- Semester 2 registration is now closed
Students need to attain a minimum attendance of 75% for each module.
Fees for each module (core or elective) is $75 per module.
- Fees per semester is $300 per student based on 4 modules per semester.
- Total fees per certificate program is $600 per student.
- Course fees for each semester are payable 2 weeks before the start of the semester.
- Course Fees are non-refundable.
- No Application fees are levied.
- Enrollment is confirmed when full payment is received
Each elective class will be convened if there is a minimum of five students to a class. If we are not able to convene a class because of lack of students or otherwise, students affected is to choose from available elective classes for that semester.
Lecturers for Semester 1
For information regarding the instructor for each module. Please refer to the course brochure which is available for download in the following link.
1. Do I need to complete all the modules within two semesters?
We encourage everyone to complete the 8 modules requirement within the two semesters period. However, we do acknowledge that one may not be able to do so due to other commitments or the non-availability of the desired elective module. As such we allow individual student a maximum period of five years to complete the certificate program.
2. Will there be any formal assessment in the course?
A. No, this is an Audit only certificate program. Graduating from each module of the CEGM requires 75% attendance.
3. Will there be any expectation of additional work outside of lectures?
A. Lecturers are given freedom to suggest work to complete between lectures, either to consolidate or prepare for teaching. This should take at most an hour or two a week and is designed to support your learning. It will not be assessed, and, whilst we strongly encourage students to do it, it is not compulsory.
CEGM Semester 2 Timetable
For further queries, please contact the Registrar directly at firstname.lastname@example.org