ETCAsia seeks to be a responsible and respectful occupier and tenant of the premises. All room bookings, including bookings by non-ETCAsia personnel, will therefore be subject to the following conditions.
- Terms & Conditions
ETCAsia personnel shall have priority in the booking and use of any rooms on its premises.
- Room users are to adhere to the highest standards of Christian godliness and wisdom.
- Room users are to maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the rooms that they book. Any trash or waste must be disposed of before users leave the premises.
- Any furniture such as chairs or tables that are moved must be left in their original arrangement.
- No person is to be housed in the rooms overnight unless authorised by the Principal. Any makeshift beds are intended for short naps only.
- Where there are no ETCAsia staff present, it is not appropriate or wise for two people of the opposite sex and unrelated to each other to be present in the room on their own.
- Any damage done to the rooms and/or ETCAsia facilities/furniture must be reported immediately to the ETCAsia administrator. Room users shall be held responsible for any such damage done during their booking period.
- ETCAsia shall retain sole and absolute discretion in rejecting or cancelling any room bookings including bookings by non-ETCAsia personnel.
- This form is to be completed by the responsible room user/person in-charge:
- User needs to follow the mandated safe management practices.
Conditions of Entry to ETCAsia premises
Please note that any person returning a temperature reading at 37.5 ºC or has answered YES to the questions above will not be able to enter our premises. We seek your kind understanding.
By providing personal data through this declaration form, you authorise ETCAsia to collect, use, process and disclose personal data provided for the purpose of verifying your identity, screening your health status and maintaining records of visitors to ETCAsia for contact tracing purposes, to ensure our safety and security.